Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3





This is my third elevator pitch and the feedback on the previous pitch was very positive. I did think I needed to point out how my business would make a profit (who pays the fees for the services provided). I briefly mentioned that this time in my pitch.

I think overall, the pitch was a good one based on the previous feedback, therefore, minimal changes made. I believe I did a better job in minimizing the ummms.

In any case, here you go and please be honest in regards to what you think.


2 comments:

  1. I think you did a really good job on your elevator pitch. You were very professional with your video and did a great job at speaking and not saying "uhm" a lot, or at all. However, I do think that you could be a little more enthusiastic with your gestures and vocal inflections. Otherwise, I think you did a really good job and came up with a very good entrepreneur kind of idea. You can view my blog post at: http://saraheverts.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Sonja! I think you have a great concept. I come from a lower middle-class family, and I feel I was not given the proper resources to prepare me for home ownership. My parents were both hard-working people and never had the chance to sit me down and explain everything so this program would be beneficial for individuals such as myself.

    I didn't have a chance to re-do my elevator pitch, but here is my general class blog.

    https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8973609705860193196#allposts/src=dashboard

    ReplyDelete